I was part of the graphic design group and we were in charge of making the poster for the play, we each individually made our own posters and couldn’t decide which one to use so we ended up taking all the posters and combining our ideas to make one poster. I feel we had an important job as it was up to us to sell the play to the audience by advertising it and making the right poster to attract the audience. Thankfully our posters were a success with the students and attracted a big audience to the play.
This is some research i did on diffrent typefaces i explored for the poster this really helped me to decide how my typeface will look like.
Photos from the production